Thursday, April 27, 2006

Amazon reviews by David Ben-Ariel



Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall, April 27, 2006
Reviewer: David Ben-Ariel - See all my reviews
For the record, I am David Ben-Ariel and am glad to see that the politico-religious subjects addressed within Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall have so "moved" someone to vainly impersonate me and write reviews, including of my own book! How sad.

I have written a few favorable reviews concerning the excellent books by Israeli author Barry Chamish and American author Ryan Mauro, but anybody can clearly see the difference in style, attitude and content between the few I've written and the "others" by a confused person who fears THE TRUTH IS GETTING OUT.

I've reported these desperate infractions to Amazon and trust they shall see to it, but felt it appropriate to mention these facts meanwhile for the general public's sake.

Reasonable folks will acknowledge what I've written is the plain truth and the others will only get frustrated when they fail to subvert (and actually further) what is destined to grow and become a national debate and an international controversy.

No comments: